When your bump begins to grow the emotions and excitements are amazing but styling your bump can become a little challenging. I found that as a mom being comfortable is top priority! For the fall season cozy warm sweaters, tights and winter boots. To all of our moms- to- be here are simplymomtobe TOP 5 fall pregnancy outfits.
1. An oversized cardigan and sweater dress.
2. Pick your favorite pregnancy jeans and pair with a nice shirt and great peep toe booties. Don’t forget to accessories.
3. Wear a comfy sweater with knee high boots and your favorite bag.
4. Pumpkin colored coat brings at all together.
5. Long sweater dress with stockings makes a great outfit for both work and holiday dinner party.